Wine/Value of champagne

Necker island
Necker island  

Necker island
Necker island  
Hi iv got a bottle of necker island champagne beaumet , cuvée brut iv had it for 3 years now and I'm thinking of selling it as I'm not a big fan of this drink and hoping a little return for this bottle as you cannot buy them anywhere , could you please take your time to answer this question of you know of someone with this info thanks Brian

Hi Brian,

This isn't from a major producer so I don't think you could hope to sell it for more than £20 at a local auction or via the on-line wine auctioneers Bid for Wine (

Don't forget to allow for commission.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.