Wine/value of these bottles

Hi, I received these bottles of my relatives who just passed away, and would like to know if these are still drinkable and their values?

Huge Thanks.

Hi Eau,

The Cognacs and the whisky should all be very drinkable as spirits have an indefinite life, for as long as the cork/stopper remains sound and prevents evaporation.

But I'm afraid the Mateus RosÚ is one for the bin as rosÚs are always intended for drinking on release.

I'm not in touch with current valuations for old spirits in HK but you might like to browse on to see if anything similar has sold recently.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.