Wine/KWV 1963 Port limited edition

I have a bottle of 1963 KWV port which I'm afraid I won't appreciate, which would be the best way to find a new home for it?

Thanking you in advance.

Hi Ryan

I'm afraid you're not alone in not appreciating South African 'Ports' as they have a limited following outside your country - because enthusiasts prefer the real stuff from Portugal.

You might find a buyer through Bid or Buy though:

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.