Wine/Croft 20 Year Old Port

Question
I was given the following bottle of port in about 1990 it's still in the original box and wrapped in cellophane - the main label says CROFT 20 ANOS and the small label has the number 039186 followed by 34 - can you tell me the value of this bottle - if any.
Thanks
Chris Lambert

Answer
Chris,
This is a wine that doesn't get imported to the U.S. but online I see in the U.K. it's about $120. However it is not a wine that improves with bottle age, in fact just the opposite. At this point I would be very wary as to whether it is still drinkable.

Wine

Joshua Farrell