Wine/large bottle of red /from italy

how do i find out what is worth. bottle is listed as rare, but this still has wine and is basically perfect in condition. labled red table wine, and i think 101 fluid ounces
donominazione di origine controllata
produced and bottled in Italy 375PI-CEVIN P. DERA
BURCHINO  s.n.c.
montecalivoli italy.

side lable , URICHINO

Does the bottle have a vintage date? Do you have a picture of it? From what you are telling me it's a double magnum size bottle of Chianti from an unexceptional producer. Chianti alone is not a distinguished wine. If it is old it is probably not still good and has no value. If it is a Classico Riserva from a good vintage it may be worth a few dollars. Not a lot.  

Joshua Farrell

I can answer most any question about wine- types, styles, grape varieties, regions, vintages, proper storage, production, wine and food pairing, wine service, decanting, proper glassware, serving temperatures etc. Regarding questions about specific bottles of wine, since I live in the U.S. my focus is on wines imported here. I can't answer questions about spirits and liquor valuations.

I have over 20 years of experience. I was a wine buyer and sommelier in NYC for many years including 4 years at Windows on the World which was NY's number one wine restaurant. I created and taught a Wine Appreciation Course at Borough of Manhattan Community College. I have worked for the past 15 years for the Wine Enthusiast Cos. as Editor, Columnist, Wine Storage Consultant and am currently Wine Director and Buyer for their online wine website, I recently judged in the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition. Follow me on Twitter @WEX_Josh

Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Diversions Magazine

Windows on the World Wine School- completed all courses from beginning to advanced. Former member of the Sommelier Society of NY. Competed in the Food and Wines of France Sommelier Competition. Traveled to wine regions in Europe including, Bordeaux, Rhone Valley, Alsace, Tuscany, Piedmont, Veneto, Rioja, and Jerez. Visited wine regions in NY's Finger Lakes, California's Sonoma, Napa and Central Coast and Oregon's Willamette Valley.