Wine/elephant wine bottle

Question
i seen where you found a 3ft tall elephant wine bottle several years ago. its green glass and ive got one and i would like to know if you found out any information about it i've been trying to find out about it.

Answer
Hi Melissa

I can only tell you that these were part of a merchandising campaign by a winery in Italy about 15-20 years ago. The wine wasn't very good.

The promotion seems to have focused on the area around New York City, as that's where I've seen one or two of these for sale in local antique shops.

But I am an expert in wines, not bottles.  You might get more help at the antique bottles.com website.  They're usually really helpful.

Paul Wagner

Wine

Paul Wagner