Wine/krug champagne

Question
I am looking to sell 1 of 2 original in the box bottle of Krug champagne. I will sell the one I can get the most for.  The first is Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 1976 Krug Vintage Champagne 750ml unopened in the box.

Second is Cuvee Dom Perignon 1982 Krug Vintage Champagne 750ml unopened in the box

Also would like a recommendation how and where to sell being as I have no past experience in doing so.  Thank you

Answer
Michelle,

The Krug is the more valuable of the two worth perhaps up to $1000 if it's in pristine condition and the provenance is verifiable. When it comes to wines of that age how they have been stored is of extreme importance to any potential bidder or buyer. In your state laws are very strict,  it's not possible to sell wine as an individual. You would need to ship the bottle to an auction house or website out of state. Probably winebid.com or winecommune.com would be the best way to go. You could also check out The Chicago Wine Company or Acker Merrall. Good luck

Wine

Joshua Farrell