Wine/"Tytell" French red wine

Upper Label
Upper Label  

Main Label
Main Label  
Wonder if you can help me with valuing a bottle of 1969 "Tytell Europa Selected - Red Rhone Table Wine."  The label indicates Cheateauneuf-Du-Pape, Reserve des Ministres, bottle & shipped by: Henri Tytell et Fils.  Imported by Monarch Wine Importers, NY, NY

We live in Delaware.

Thank you.

Hi William,

I'm afraid it's difficult to see any value in a single bottle of this old Rhone as I doubt if any merchant or auction house would be interested - which means you couldn't sell it lawfully.

Sorry but it's effectively worthless.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.