Wine/Diamond Jubilee wine RAAF

Hello David,

e have two bottles of tawny port 1921-1981 Diamond Jubilee RAAF Edinburgh Sergeants Mess. commemoration port. It has an F111 over a first world war fighter aircraft and a photo of a well decorated RAAF officer.

Hi Glenis,

Assuming you have it in mind to sell these, I suggest you contact Isle of Wine in Tasmania ( as they specialise in Australian 'Ports' and might make you an offer to buy for stock or to sell on your behalf on a commission basis - which might be better if you can wait for them to sell.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.