Wine/Champagne bottle

Question
bottle
bottle  
Hi there, I was given an unopened bottle of brut champagne made by epernay to commemorate the 1986 F A Cup final between Liverpool and Everton. It has these details on the label with both club crests, I live on the Wirral, any idea about its value?

Answer
Hi Peter,

It's always difficult to value commemorative bottles as they seldom come from major makers - and I can't see any producer's name on yours - and yours would only interest football fans after so long.

I suggest you contact http://www.theliverpoolsaleroom.co.uk/ and ask what catalogue value they'd suggest as a potential entry into one of their sales. Don't forget to allow for their commission - and don't expect a high bids!

David
.

Wine

David Ling