Wine/vintage 1949 wine value

Question
Hello, I have a bottle of Lacrima Christi, S. A. Case Vinicola d'esportazione, LVIGI BIGI & FIGLIO, Orvieto, Italy, Red Sweet, Vintage 1949, 1 pint, 7 fl. oz.  Is this bottle worth anything?  If so in American money?  thanks for your time

Answer
Maryann,
Ths is a very unique bottle if it had been impeccably stored it could be interesting. It's not a wine that will be of interest to collectors. On a website like winebid.com it might draw some bids but I would not expect much;$100? If the provenance can't be verified then there will be no interest.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell