Wine/value my champayne bottle pls

Question
Hi
I have a Vintage 1985 OEnotheque bottle of Cuvee Dom Perignon
the lable is a shield reading:
MOET et CHANDON a Epernay
Fondee en 1743
Champayne
Cuvee Dom Perignon
OEnotheque
VINTAGE 1985
12.5% VOL
750ML
It comes in a wooden box with an information booklet on the weather and harvest that year.
perfect condition
It would be very helpful if you could value it for me?

Yours Sincerley

Joanne

Answer
Hi Joanne,

This premium bottling of DP would be difficult to replace in the UK for much less than £1000 (One thousand GBP) inclusive of tax.

You don't say if you have it in mind to sell but it would be worth contacting one of the international auction houses in London if you do. (I.E. Christies, Sothebys or Bonhams.)

Don't expect the hammer price to approach my retail figure though and don't forget to allow for commission.

David
.

Wine

David Ling