Wine/Value of wine

What is the value of a decorative wine bottle with the lable Corsi Rose Wine , vintage 1966 dry?

Hi Madeline

Sorry for the delay responding to your question.

I take it, being a decorative bottle that it is empty? If that is the case, I'm afraid there isn't much value unless you can find someone with a specific link to the wine.
If the bottle has wine in it, there may be a little more value, but again it would be for someone looking for that specific wine. A 1966 RosÚ will be way past it's drinkable limit, but to someone interested in something like a very old rosÚ then perhaps $10 maximum.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid i can't see any real value beyond novelty for such a bottle.

Many thanks

Tom I'Anson

My expertise covers all aspects of wine including knowledge on regions, grapes, vintages, wine types and tasting. I can also answer questions on fortified wines such as port and sherry as well as some questions on Gin.

I am a wine merchant with a number of years experience selling, tasting and buying wine.

Tom I'Anson Wines

Wine and Spirits Education Trust HNC (Level 3)