Wine/Value of wine

Question
What is the value of a decorative wine bottle with the lable Corsi Rose Wine , vintage 1966 dry?

Answer
Hi Madeline

Sorry for the delay responding to your question.

I take it, being a decorative bottle that it is empty? If that is the case, I'm afraid there isn't much value unless you can find someone with a specific link to the wine.
If the bottle has wine in it, there may be a little more value, but again it would be for someone looking for that specific wine. A 1966 RosÚ will be way past it's drinkable limit, but to someone interested in something like a very old rosÚ then perhaps $10 maximum.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid i can't see any real value beyond novelty for such a bottle.

Many thanks
Tom  

Wine

Tom I'Anson