Wine/champage value

Question
hi I have 5 bottles 2 bottles of moet millellium special edition 1 bottlemoet chandon Epernay cuveedom 1990 beige label 1bottle of Laurent pierre rose brute 35 years old  one a half litre and 1 bottle ofperrier reserve jouet special Epernay france belle epoqe evernay 1983 many thanks for your time

Answer
Hi Christopher,

It's difficult to estimate the value of Champagnes of such age without knowing that the bottles are perfect in terms of colour, level, lable and capsule and that they have always been stored lying down in a cool dark place. So I suggest you ask J Straker Chadwick's (http://www.strakerchadwick.co.uk/) to arrange for one of their appraisers to call by appointment next time they have anyone in your area.

They may not see as much value in the others but the '90 DP could fetch bids over over £150 if the bottle is pristine.

David
.

Wine

David Ling