How much for burg layer schlosskapelle 1994?

Many apologies for the delay in replying to you but I have had problems with access to the website, are you looking for a particular Burglayer Schlosskapelle  1994 wine?

This could be a Kabinett, Spatlese, Auslese or even of higher quality, I am based in the UK and several are available from around £12 upwards, but a 1994 which would be 21 years old, unless it had the Auslese or higher quality would be getting rather old for a basic Burglayer.

Kind regards,

David Baines.

David Baines

I can answer any questions with regard to Wines of the world, Spirits and Liqueurs.

I am at present the Wines & Spirits Consultant/valuer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborn Dorset UK.

As above but in a retired mode.

I was an Expert with you until I had to stop because of ill health, I am now recovered and would like to continue.

I have a teaching Degree and am a WSET Wine Educator (retired) I am also a Fellow of The British Institute of Innkeeping (Retired and a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality (Retired)

Cert ED

Consultant / Vauer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborne Dorset UK, Lecturer at the City of Bath College Bath UK Training adviser to several Organisations in the S W UK.