Wine/quality wine of interest?

Question
Hi Antonio, I have an unopened half pint green bottle with a wide flared top, corked and waxed, starting from the top label:
CONSORZIO VINO CHIANTI CLASSICO with a number A871035.

The next label down:

NET CONTENTS: 8 FL. OZS.
ALCOHOL BY VOLUME: 12.5% (a red stamp emblem of ITALIA JNE is centered.)

finally the last and lowest label:
VINTAGE 1970
GANCIA
CHIANTI CLASSICO

There's some more fine print on the last label, bottled in Italy
and Sole Agents: Paterno Imports LTD Chicago-New York wraps it up.
It's full, held in front of a light, it resembles layered lake water from light on the top half to dark brown on the bottom half with a thin layer of something that rest on the bottom.

The question is in terms of wine affectionados, would this wine in the bottle be important to have in a collection?

Thanks alot!
Brian

Answer
Dear Brian,

This wine is most certainly well past its best time, as these are not wines made to age after being bottled. This is also a quite common wine, not really a collectible piece.

It may, however, be sought by people having a special occasion in its year of production (birthdate, wedding, etc.)

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša