Wine/Leo Buting Rinegolde Supreme

Hi there,
I found an old bottle of this in my house and just wanted to check if its worth anything before throwing it out :)
It's Sparkling Rinegolde Supreme, by Leo Buring Pty Ltd Sydney D2386 - 750ml. I can't see any date of make or any other info except for a paper tag attached advertising a competition to win a P&O cruise.

Hi Renae,

Apologies for the delayed reply but I've only just seen your question in AllExperts' question pool.

I fear this bottle may be on its way to the tip but it might be worth checking with Langton's ( before it's too late in case they can see significant value here.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.