Wine/Value of a Port Wind bottle

Question
Hello Mr Ling
I'd like to ask your help with the value of a Port Wine bottle.
It's a Rozès from 1995, Unfiltered, Reserve Edition, Late Bottled Vintage, 1995, Port - full label info
The bottle comes in a wooden box, engraved.
I am currently in Lisbon, Portugal.
Thanking you in advance for your time.
Regards
Vera Moreira

Answer
Hi Vera,

This isn't from one of the great shippers that attract collectors but I still think it might cost you in the order of 30/40€ to replace it - if you could still find any.

If you have it in mind to sell, the only auctioneers I know that are near you are PCV in Calçada do Combro, 38 A - 1º, 1200-114 LISBOA (https://www.pcv.pt) so you could ask if they'd accept this bottle for a forthcoming sale and what catalogue value they'd suggest.

David
.  

Wine

David Ling