Wine/1964 Champagne A.Rothschild - Réservé Porsche Club

Porsche 1964
Porsche 1964  

I have 15 bottles of 1964 A.Rothschild Champagne Brut - Réservé Porsche Club
All labelled with the Porsche emblem bottles and labels in perfect confition, what in it no idea since it is champagne a bit doubtfull.

My parents both this in 1971 - no bottles where ever opened.
I am just urious if they have any value.

I attach an image of one bottle

Hi Christophe,

It's always difficult to value old Champagne but Veiling Sylvies in Antwerp( might be willing to value these as a potential entry into one of their wine auctions, particularly as you are offering so many bottles and could presumably allow at least one of them to be opened for potential buyers to taste.

Good luck!

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.