Wine/1918extra amontillado sherry

is it worth anything and if it is how much. it says its from spain 150ml bottle 20% alc volum

Not much is your answer. Amontillado sherry can be quite tasty but the 1918 on the label doesn't mean it's old. Sherry is aged in what's called a solera system where new wine is continually added to rows of barrels as the aging wine is drained off and bottled so a solera started in 1918 will have very little of the oldest wine when it's bottled but it will have the complex mix of all the wines that have been added to the  solera barrels. A bottle like your (you say 150 ml which is very tiny, do you mean 750ml?) might sell for $25-35 and is not rare. However,  It is very much worth enjoying.

Joshua Farrell

I can answer most any question about wine- types, styles, grape varieties, regions, vintages, proper storage, production, wine and food pairing, wine service, decanting, proper glassware, serving temperatures etc. Regarding questions about specific bottles of wine, since I live in the U.S. my focus is on wines imported here. I can't answer questions about spirits and liquor valuations.

I have over 20 years of experience. I was a wine buyer and sommelier in NYC for many years including 4 years at Windows on the World which was NY's number one wine restaurant. I created and taught a Wine Appreciation Course at Borough of Manhattan Community College. I have worked for the past 15 years for the Wine Enthusiast Cos. as Editor, Columnist, Wine Storage Consultant and am currently Wine Director and Buyer for their online wine website, I recently judged in the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition. Follow me on Twitter @WEX_Josh

Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Diversions Magazine

Windows on the World Wine School- completed all courses from beginning to advanced. Former member of the Sommelier Society of NY. Competed in the Food and Wines of France Sommelier Competition. Traveled to wine regions in Europe including, Bordeaux, Rhone Valley, Alsace, Tuscany, Piedmont, Veneto, Rioja, and Jerez. Visited wine regions in NY's Finger Lakes, California's Sonoma, Napa and Central Coast and Oregon's Willamette Valley.