Wine/Deseo vender botella de vino

botella de champaña
botella de champaña  

año de cosecha 1953
año de cosecha 1953  
Muy buen día escribo esta pregunta por que mi familia tiene en su poder una botella de champaña Charles Heidsieck cosecha de 1953 y deseamos saber donde podemos venderla

le agradeceré mucho su ayuda y estaré en espera de su respuesta

I think a bottle of Heidseick 1953 has an auction value in the U K of £200/300 dependant upon the condition of the label and the volume of liquid in the bottle, as well as the condition obf the foil covering the cork.

Kind regards,

David Baines.

David Baines

I can answer any questions with regard to Wines of the world, Spirits and Liqueurs.

I am at present the Wines & Spirits Consultant/valuer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborn Dorset UK.

As above but in a retired mode.

I was an Expert with you until I had to stop because of ill health, I am now recovered and would like to continue.

I have a teaching Degree and am a WSET Wine Educator (retired) I am also a Fellow of The British Institute of Innkeeping (Retired and a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality (Retired)

Cert ED

Consultant / Vauer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborne Dorset UK, Lecturer at the City of Bath College Bath UK Training adviser to several Organisations in the S W UK.