Wine/valuation of port

Question
port
port  

port
port  
third email regarding valuation of different bottles:  I have several bottles of port and wine that are approximately 14-20 years old and would like to sell them but do not know what they would cost.  I live in South Australia, Australia.  I have at least 12 bottles of the friendship port and dozens of different wines.  I would like a value if possible on the following bottles

Answer
Hi Kylie,

I'm afraid I don't have current sale values for your wines in Australia but I'm sure these people would be able to help you:

Isle of Wine: http://www.isleofwine.com.au/store/ specialise in Australian 'Ports' and might make you an offer or suggest selling them for you on a commission basis - which could get a higher price if you are willing to wait for them to sell. You could also ofer them the Pedro Ximenez or include that with all the other wines, that I suggest you offer to:

Langton's: https://www.langtons.com.au/ as potential auction entries.

Good luck!

David
.

Wine

David Ling