Wine/CH LAFITTE COGNAC

Question
front of bottle
front of bottle  

back of bottle
back of bottle  
Trying to find out anything about this bottle of cognac any help very much appreciated

Answer
Brian,

The bottle of Lafite cognac is quite rare, probably dates from the 1960s, it has an auction value in the UK (I am based in Wells Somerset UK) GBP£300/400, one or two retailers have it in stock here, should you wish to sell it I would suggest you approach a reputable Australian auction house who specialises in Wines & spirits, you will probably have to pay a commission on the selling price of around 15-20%

Kind regards,

David Baines Wine Consultant to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborne Dorset UK.

www.charterhouse-auctions.com  

Wine

David Baines