Wine/Constantino Porto

Question
bottle
bottle  

bottle
bottle  
I hope I am not wasting your time with this question. I have an old bottle that reads Constantino  Porto SVP Constantino, LTD fine old brandy. GRAND PRIX NICE 1897 at bottom of bottle. It stands 19" tall to the wood and cork stopper. Should I keep it or toss it. Thanks,Rick

Answer
No one ever wastes my time trying to know more about drinks!

Sorry, at first sight I missed the pictures you sent. I see your bottle is empty and that your question refers actually to the empty bottle. I don't think you will make any worthy money with it. The brand is still around and even if the bottle shape and label tell of age, the fact that it is empty, empties its value, no pun intended.

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša