Wine/bottle of Cherry Akiva de Luxe wine

Has not been opened and want to know the value, especially the value of the bottle.

This could be a bottle of Spanish Cherry Brandy, some have a year date on the bottle and have a higher value but still not a great deal probably only in the region of $20/30.

Kind regards,

David Baines, Wine Consultant to Charterhouse Auctions, Sherborne Dorset United Kingdom.

David Baines

I can answer any questions with regard to Wines of the world, Spirits and Liqueurs.

I am at present the Wines & Spirits Consultant/valuer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborn Dorset UK.

As above but in a retired mode.

I was an Expert with you until I had to stop because of ill health, I am now recovered and would like to continue.

I have a teaching Degree and am a WSET Wine Educator (retired) I am also a Fellow of The British Institute of Innkeeping (Retired and a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality (Retired)

Cert ED

Consultant / Vauer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborne Dorset UK, Lecturer at the City of Bath College Bath UK Training adviser to several Organisations in the S W UK.