Wine/Qeen Elizabeth The 2nd Port

Question
Pleaae could you give me a valuation for this 1997 Queen Elizabeth The 2nd cammemarative edition of the yacht britania presented by the queen to Chief fire officer Ronnie King, purvaid by Dona Antonia limited edition number 1794.Thank you

Answer
Hi
Unfortunately it is quite hard to put a specific value on that port given its link to the Queen and Britannia.
However, the port in itself is perhaps a bit easier to value. 1997 was quite a quite a good vintage. I'd value the port at something like £35 or thereabouts.
Given the commemorative nature of the bottle this value might perhaps rise to something like 350 if you could find a collector, but as i said I'm afraid its hard to be specific.

Many thanks
Tom

Wine

Tom I'Anson