Wine/Handling and value of 2 wines

Question
I'm wondering how best to handle and the value of the two wines below:

Tries 1997 Ice wine 375ml

Pillar Estates 1997 Limited Edition Founders Series 375ml

Thank you

Answer
Glen,

A little unsure, I am assuming this is Peller Estate Signature Series Ice Wine and Trius Ice Wine both wines from Niagra Pennisula, Canada. These wines are pretty rare as production is very small and they just don't turn up at auction. That being said current releases of both are in the $50/375ml range so not inexpensive. Whether or not they have the pedigree to interest buyers with mature bottles is a big question. If the bottles have been stored in temperature controlled cellar conditions there no reason to believe they aren't still good or even great but it's hard to know and if provenance is questionable it's a problem. At best I'd expect $100 plus or minus for the Peller and $75 plus or minus for the Trius. As far as handling they should be in temperature controlled storage, 55F.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell