Wine/IM SLEEPY

Question
(This is not a spam or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that wine can make us sleepy?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a easy way that I can understand: why dose it?

Answer
Hi Cameron,

Wine, like any other alcoholic beverage (beer, cider, spirits) can indeed make you sleepy and relaxed if consumed in an irresponsible way, even making you unfit to operate machines or drive cars because your reaction times will be increased.

Please, read carefully this page: http://www.wineinmoderation.eu/en/content/Drinking-Driving.56/

More information on how to consume wine responsibly are on other pages of the same webpages. Explore and learn.

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša