Wine/Louis Roederer Reims Champagne

Louise Roederer Reims Champagne
Louise Roederer Reims  
My husband purchased a bottle of Champagne at an Estate Sale and we are having a hard time finding and dating the bottle. I have attached a photo but it's a little hard to see. The bottle is full and the foil around the neck is in good condition. There is no back label and the front label has no date on it. In very small print under the name is the following (N.M. 3 642 242) states Produce of France Diversified imports corp Seattle Washington. Any help in dating and value would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

It is very difficult to date accurately Champagne that has no year date on the bottle/label, looking at the picture that type of label has been in use since the 1970s, so I don't think it is earlier than that.

As to value, if the level of liquid is good then it could have an auction value of $30/40 no more.

Kind regards,

David Baines, Wine Consultant to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborne, Dorset, U K  

David Baines

I can answer any questions with regard to Wines of the world, Spirits and Liqueurs.

I am at present the Wines & Spirits Consultant/valuer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborn Dorset UK.

As above but in a retired mode.

I was an Expert with you until I had to stop because of ill health, I am now recovered and would like to continue.

I have a teaching Degree and am a WSET Wine Educator (retired) I am also a Fellow of The British Institute of Innkeeping (Retired and a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality (Retired)

Cert ED

Consultant / Vauer to Charterhouse Auctions Sherborne Dorset UK, Lecturer at the City of Bath College Bath UK Training adviser to several Organisations in the S W UK.