Wine/wine bottle

I have an old bottle that is shaped like a violin it is never been opened its a cork bottle and this is what's on the small label on the neck,chianti Torre oi.    San gimignano.  Pulicciano. Lne. Marchio. Nazionale.  If you can help with the possible value ii would appreciate  your help thank you

I believe this is a chianti called "Torre di San Gimignano" and the towers [torre] are landmarks in the city of San Gimignano in Tuscany.
Without knowing the vintage of the wine and the way it's been stored it's hard to say whether the wine has value at this time.
If the bottle is truly shaped like a violin it's very likely this is a promotional bottle and the bottle may be more valuable than the wine; some bottles are collectors' items.  

Becky Sue Epstein

Can answer questions on wines and wine-and-food pairings, including: Champagne, sparkling wines dessert wines. Also fortified wines such as sherry, Cognac, Armagnac and other brandy

As a long-time editor and author, I regularly travel to wine and spirits regions around the world -- and write and edit articles on these topics. Intermezzo Magazine: Wine and Spirits Editor International editor The Tasting Panel: contributor contributor contributor

See experience above

See experience above