Wine/wine bottle

Question
I have an old bottle that is shaped like a violin it is never been opened its a cork bottle and this is what's on the small label on the neck,chianti Torre oi.    San gimignano.  Pulicciano. Lne. Marchio. Nazionale.  If you can help with the possible value ii would appreciate  your help thank you

Answer
I believe this is a chianti called "Torre di San Gimignano" and the towers [torre] are landmarks in the city of San Gimignano in Tuscany.
Without knowing the vintage of the wine and the way it's been stored it's hard to say whether the wine has value at this time.
If the bottle is truly shaped like a violin it's very likely this is a promotional bottle and the bottle may be more valuable than the wine; some bottles are collectors' items.  

Wine

Becky Sue Epstein