Wine/denis-mounie cognac

Question
hi, I have several minature denis-mounie cognac gold leaf minature bottles, fully intact with contents, tax label ny-i-490. I have no ideea what they are worth, we had bought them over 10 years ago and quite frankly forgot they were there till I was cleaning out the liquor cabinet and found the two original plastic containers they are in. I would appreciate any info you can provide me. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Michelle,

These miniatures are from a famous Cognac house that produced a 'Gold Leaf' blend in 1963 for the US market, in honour of its 125th anniversary. The firm was later acquired by Hine, became part of the Hennessey group and is now subsumed within LVMH.

Miniatures are never easy to sell as their value seldom reaches the minimum thresholds set by auction houses but it might be worth asking The Old Liquor Company (http://www.oldliquors.com/product-appraisal) if they would make an offer.

David
.

Wine

David Ling