Wine/Fratelli Cella

Question
Bottle
Bottle  

Bottle
Bottle  
Hey. I have a unopened bottle that I found when cleaning out my grandfather's shop. I have searched and searched the internet and can not find anything on it. The label has the name "Fratelli Cella Blanco"  produced and bottled by Civ modena. It has a label as well with "italia marchio nazionale". On the side it has M.A.F N░ 695/MO.
I have searched and searched for this bottle and can not find it.

Answer
Hannah,

Obviously you've never heard the ads "Chill a Cella!" (pronounced like the stringed instrument with an "a" at the end). Similr to Riuniti, it's an inexpensive wine made from Lambrusco grapes. It is sweet and grapey tasting, and yes should be drunk chilled. I don't see a vintage on your bottle which makes sense since it's a wine you should drink as soon as you buy it. Vintage or not, your bottle is clearly old and I would not recommend that you try it.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell