Wine/Fratelli Cella

Hey. I have a unopened bottle that I found when cleaning out my grandfather's shop. I have searched and searched the internet and can not find anything on it. The label has the name "Fratelli Cella Blanco"  produced and bottled by Civ modena. It has a label as well with "italia marchio nazionale". On the side it has M.A.F N░ 695/MO.
I have searched and searched for this bottle and can not find it.

Obviously you've never heard the ads "Chill a Cella!" (pronounced like the stringed instrument with an "a" at the end). Similr to Riuniti, it's an inexpensive wine made from Lambrusco grapes. It is sweet and grapey tasting, and yes should be drunk chilled. I don't see a vintage on your bottle which makes sense since it's a wine you should drink as soon as you buy it. Vintage or not, your bottle is clearly old and I would not recommend that you try it.  

Joshua Farrell

I can answer most any question about wine- types, styles, grape varieties, regions, vintages, proper storage, production, wine and food pairing, wine service, decanting, proper glassware, serving temperatures etc. Regarding questions about specific bottles of wine, since I live in the U.S. my focus is on wines imported here. I can't answer questions about spirits and liquor valuations.

I have over 20 years of experience. I was a wine buyer and sommelier in NYC for many years including 4 years at Windows on the World which was NY's number one wine restaurant. I created and taught a Wine Appreciation Course at Borough of Manhattan Community College. I have worked for the past 15 years for the Wine Enthusiast Cos. as Editor, Columnist, Wine Storage Consultant and am currently Wine Director and Buyer for their online wine website, I recently judged in the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition. Follow me on Twitter @WEX_Josh

Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Diversions Magazine

Windows on the World Wine School- completed all courses from beginning to advanced. Former member of the Sommelier Society of NY. Competed in the Food and Wines of France Sommelier Competition. Traveled to wine regions in Europe including, Bordeaux, Rhone Valley, Alsace, Tuscany, Piedmont, Veneto, Rioja, and Jerez. Visited wine regions in NY's Finger Lakes, California's Sonoma, Napa and Central Coast and Oregon's Willamette Valley.