Wine/Long neck bottle

Question
I have a bottle that it's about  three feet tall, you really cannot read the label  all you ca me see is  "castello by levecke corp"  it how much do you think this is worth???

Answer
Hi Irma

This is a display bottle from Italy, used to promote this wine in restaurants and retail shops.  It was never made for drinking, only to catch the eye of people who came in the door.

As such, it doesn't have any real value. They produced thousands of these over the years.  I've seen them on eBay for about $25 or so...but the wine inside is way past its prime.

Hope that helps?  

Sorry that I don't have better news for you.

Paul Wagner  

Wine

Paul Wagner