Wine/Chateau des Eyquems

Question
I have a bottle of Chateau des Eyquems 1967 that has been kept quiet, but not cellared.
Does it have any value?

Answer
Hi Edward

Thanks for your question.

It depends on condition. You mention it hasn't been cellared. If i assume it has still been kept cool, stabler, in the dark and on its side, then  If that is the Chateau les Eyquems 1967 there is a bit of value, maybe £50 but not much I'm afraid. I'd say it would be worth opening for interest to try something that old.

I the level of the wine is low, or there is any damage or the wine has been kept improperly, then I'm afraid the value would go down.

I hope that help.s
Thanks
Tom

Wine

Tom I'Anson