Wireless Communications/Cell Phone / Smart Phone Battery Recharging.

Question
Cell Phone Battery
Cell Phone Battery  
Dear Ali

1. Can Cell Phone Battery Excess charging through Adapter decrease Battery Life or in extreme case damage the battery permanently ?

2. Is it possible through an software application / program in a Smartphone or Cell Phone Device to generate audible alarm sounds to indicate that the Battery is fully charged and no more charging further is required ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hi

Good questions.

1st question: I would mention that most of the new electrical appliances (If there is not any notification in appliance's leaflet it means that this device by default is included ) are equipped in a way that when the battery is full, an electrical circuit repel the battery from the charging path, It means that although the device is plugged in but no charging function is happening.

2nd Question: Hardware of the appliance should be equipped to set an alarm which any software(beep,alarm,light,...) use it to indicate the charge is full.

:)

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei