Wireless Communications/Clock Generator

wish i coud benefit from being here by asking you about (clock generator and crystal oscillator) could i attach to it antenna and battery and use it as a signal jammer without the need of using any additional components because as i knew about it that it could emitt rf signals on certain frequencies that could disrupt and interfer with any other device work on the same frequency so hope to clarify this issue from you and receive your reply as soon as you could. APPRECIATE YOUR HELP , THANKS

Hope to be fine.

Actually there is one point missed in your explanation otherwise your words are totally correct and that point is this:

Although the clock generator (embedded Crystal inside)is the source of clock but there is Offset due to the lack of quality and pureness of used crystal; nevertheless we are obliged at the same time use GPS to keep our clock generator aligned.

Chirrio, :)

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office