Wireless Communications/Web Applications for Viewing SMS.

Dear Ali‎

Is it possible to design and develop Web applications where mobile users can view their inbox and outbox SMS Messages  ?.

As a example : A Website where mobile user first register their name, address, mobile number, mobile service provider etc. The Mobile phone user will able to to view his/her SMS - Inbox and Outbox messages on this website after successfully login.

As a example Mobile User forgets his Cellphone at some place and in case he wants to check his SMS Box on other PC, this could have been possible after getting connected to internet and view the SMS Messages.

Technically is it possible to design and develop web applications and also it is possible to integrate the same features in One's Gmail, Hotmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo email server applications ?.

Example : In One's Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc account, one can view SMS - Inbox and Outbox messages. That is the Email server applications provide these facility.

Is this System development feasible to design and develop ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Technically it is possible but there is a big consideration.

the consideration is standard interface and protocol which should be developed by 3GPP organization for this purpose.

to sum up, for any kind of services, we need a logical standard interface and protocols which should be issued by 3GPP or 3GPP2 and implemented in equipment by vendors.  

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office