Wireless Communications/Circular & linear Plarities

thanks alot .
you mean that he has a circular LNB that could receive these frequencies ?
i have a 90cm offset dish with a KUband lnb . I tried but i couldnt receive any signals . i tried with 2 different satellite receivers .

yes of course. if there is no difference between circular and linear LNBs why we have two different forms? why we have Circular and Linear?

you may receive some signals if use H/V  instead of the L/R but from technical point of view it is not way to receive signals and in reality you can not receive all burst frequencies.

In Telecommunication all facts and rules are in compliance with efficiency and quality of services. There are several years researches and investigations behind Telecommunication rules, if based on our experience we feel some of facts or standards could be broken or we can use alternatives (Like H/V instead of L/R), be sure Telecommunication engineers did it before us and know the possibility, but what they care and we don't is performance.

like our issue H/V LNB may on some frequencies give answer instead of L/R but it works on just few frequencies and also the attenuation over them is to high.

I bet those received signals via H/V LNB during raining day have lesser gain in comparison with L/R LNB, because the signal is purposed for L/R

Hope my words come understandable.  

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office