Wireless Communications/about DVB-S2 Frequency

Question
Hi Mr Ali
I have a question
Why DVB-S2 frequencies are more powerful at night.at day thy are weaker than night .
another question is why when the weather getting warmer and hot some frequencies go weaker . this is more tangible about DVB-S2
THANKS ALOT

Answer
Hi

As you know Microwave are sensitive about the density of the Germ. this is because of small wave length we call it λ.

with considering this introduction, understanding the reason of what you asked is much easier.

in the atmosphere we have several layers which have fluctuate density versus position of the sun in the sky.
for your second question,it comes back to the sun's beams which due to the position of the sun in summer is stronger.

considering local conditions also is important, in addition to the mentioned points sum local affection such as humidity or pollution make the result of days&night or seasons effects stronger and more sever.

Best,  

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei