Wireless Communications/Channel realization

Hi, I am getting to understand the concept of "number of channel realization" in LTE system. What do you mean by number of channel realization =60 means?? What happens when the value is set small or large?

Channel realizations are generated by summing contributions of individual propagation paths with specific small-scale parameters like delay, power, Angle-of-Arrival (AoA) and Angle-of-Departure (AoD).
Superposition results in realistic spatial correlation between antenna elements and also in temporal fading which is defined by the geometry-dependent Doppler spectrum.

When it is smaller or larger, consequently result in efficiency and accuracy of system worse or better.  

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office