Wireless Communications/Ringtones for Landline and Cordless Phones.

Dear Ali

Can we integrate Audible (Music) circuit within LandLine Telephones and Cordless Phones to recieve different ringtones similar to which we get in Cell Phone Devices ?.

There will be Set Ringtone Push Button, One Push Button for incrementing and One Push Button for decrementing the ring tones selected on the Landline Phone and Cordless Phone Device.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Yes it is possible. After introduction of IN(intelligent Network) it is possible to give services beyond traditional voice.
We call it VAS(value added services) and depends on the operator to offer which service out of various  available services in  VAS .

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office