Wireless Communications/QUESTION BLUE TOOTH DONGLE

Question
Hi Can you please help me,  I purchased a Logitech wireless mouse which comes with a dongle. I was wondering if theres a way to transfer pictures using this dongle between my computer and cell phone.  Thank you Kenny

Answer
Hi Kenny,
I am not a big user of blue tooth, so I do not know for sure. But in theory you could but I believe your mouse would not work while you do because only one blue tooth device can be connected to the computer through the receiver at a time.

The receiver for the mouse may also only be one way communication. That is the mouse only needs to send information to the computer, the computer does not need to send information to the mouse so the dongle would only be able to receive information and not send it.

What I would recommend you do is connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. If you have a newer phone you should be able to use the same cable that you use to charge your phone to connect it to your computer. Your computer will see it as an external storage device. You will be able to transfer to and from the phones internal storage as well as the micro SD card if you have one in your phone through the USB cable. You can also buy a USB cable for about $20.00.

Wireless Communications

Computers Unlimited LLC