Wireless Communications/dual sim phone, better coverage?

Can i have a better internet coverage if I use a dual-sim-phone with 2 service providers? Or do I have to keep on switching manually to see witch ISP gives the best connection wile walking or driving.
So can a dual phone just connect and even switch automatically to the best and fastest internet connection?

I relate your question to two adjectives:  1- possibility 2- capability.

about possibility of hand over between two networks based on the receiving signal-level power, I should confirm that, Yes it is possible but what is important, the capability of phone to process two signals and judge on the best one.

Due to the some reasons, which one of them is power consumption and life time of a battery, usually cell phones in the market only have capability to receive one signal, it means that at the time, only one SIM card is active and when another SIM is inactive, there is no any process on the parameters(for example signal) regarding to the second SIM card.

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office