Wireless Communications/Text message

Hello Computers Unlimited LLC

How are words able to travel through the air in a text message and end up in someone else's phone? I understand when someone sends a text message it 1st travels to the cell phone tower first then to the receiver. But I've haven't been able to find an answer on how words in a text message are able to travel through the air by searching on youtube or google.

Hi Sterling,
Sending a text message works the same way as listing to an FM radio, wireless connection, or cordless phone. They use radio frequencies to transmit the data.

It can get technical real quick. If you want the technical answer let me know in a follow up question.

Wireless Communications

Computers Unlimited LLC

We are able to answer various questions related to wireless network question, such as access point location and security.

15 years experience with PC notebook and desktop hardware, networking, Windows based Servers and desktop operating Systems.

2 Associate degrees 6 Career Study Certificates Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems