Wireless Communications/what can be interfering with cell phone data connection what can be interfering with cell phone data connection

Hello for 6 years i have had ok data connection in my apartment with the usa company sprint. Suddenly for the past 4 months my connection keeps dropping to an unusable level. It goes from usable LTE to unusable 3g then no connection at all every few minutes. Sprint is not helpful just keeps insisting there towers are not at fault. This issue happens to both phones on my account and visiting friends who also use sprint. There is nothing new in my home that could cause a problem i even turned circuit breaker off to test and no change. Im guessing someone in another apartment has something that is blocking me someway. I notice during bad weather my signal gets better. Do you have any idea what might cause this pulsing in and out of signal. Im going to drop sprint but the mystery is interesting to me. I like to solve problems

I agree with you.
What ever it is,causes repercussion for your wireless services.
Regarding your explenation,I doubt about interfernce because on both 3G and 4G you have same problem,but frequency ranges are different
How on the earth a wide band noise affect 2 different bands!!
I suggest check on which frequency bands receive 3G and 4G signals.

Wireless Communications

Ali Ahouei

I can answer All Questions about VSAT Technology from A to Z included topologies,terrestrial equipment,RF/If Frequencies,astronomical orbits and other stuff. I can answer All Questions about GUL(GSM/UMTS/LTE) Technology from A to Z included topologies,RAN and Core.

I am a senior Telecommunication Systems Engineer and working for a vsat service provider in my region as a Radio and IDU/ODU designer. Cellular Solution Manager in ZTE.

Saman satellite communications Group(Vsat Service provider) ZTE Corporation.(Cellular network-Solution manager)

WIN Magazin Telco Cloud WiFi Offload

Electronics and Telecommunication

Best employee in ZTE-DIVII Qatar Office