Women's Fitness/weight loss

my weight is around 120 lb.

i am trying to loose it,but i am talking multivitamin ,my question is does multivitamin can make you fat.

what is necessary diet to loose weight.or exercise

ANSWER: Hi Riya,
No, a multivitamin can not make you fat.  I need a little more information regarding your weight loss.  How tall are you and how old are you?  How much weight are you trying to lose and what are you currently doing now as far as diet and exercise.

QUESTION: i am 28 years old and i am 5' 3" .

i am trying to be slim ,i used to be.currently i am having yoga and eating salad for dinner.

At 120lbs and 5'3 I'm assuming you don't have much to lose.  If yoga isn't helping then I would add total body strength training.  Building muscle will help you burn fat quicker and raise your overall metabolism.  If you belong to a gym you should be able to get a free consult with a personal trainer to help you get started.  Here is a link for exercises you can do at home:  http://exercise.about.com/cs/exbeginners/l/blbegstrength.htm.  Hope this helps!  

Women's Fitness

Kristina Shane

I can answer any questions on women's fitness. Many women struggle with losing weight and I was once one of those women. Now I am a NASM certified personal trainer and I've spent many years researching the best way for women to get healthy, lose weight and maintain it.

Having struggled with weight all my life as well as many health problems such as Lupus and Crohnís disease Iíve researched all my adult life on how to lose weight and keep it off and how to stay healthy when you are sick. I have my own personal training company, KrisCross Training, and Iíve been helping men, women and children get healthy and stay healthy for years. Check out my website, www.kriscrosstraining.com, or my blog http://kriscrosstraining.wordpress.com/.

IDEA Health and Fitness Association Sharecare Elite Trainer AllExperts Expert in Strength Training, Womenís Fitness, Aerobics and Living with Obesity

BS in Sports Management-Fitness and Nutrition Track-California University of PA Certified Health and Physical Education Teacher