Women's Fitness/Belly fat?

Question
Hi, I am a 20 year old girl. I'm somewhere between 5'3" and 5'4". I currently weigh 114 pounds, I don't exercise except for the occasional cardio, and I eat relatively healthily.
I do not understand my body's fat distribution. My arms are extremely thin, and I can see my collarbones and shoulder bones without having to look very hard. You really can't pinch any fat from them. My legs are also very thin - I have a thigh gap, and IF you can pinch an inch off of any part of my legs, that would be the max. My butt is soft and not toned, but there isn't much to pinch from there, either. But my bellyÖ I don't understand! I have a 29 inch waist, and 32 inch hips. I can literally pinch like 5 or 6 inches from any part of my stomach. It's super jiggly and has lots of rolls when I sit. I can feel that I have nice muscle tone UNDER all of the fat.

My question is - why is this? Why do I have such a fat belly, and how can I get it to be at least in line with the rest of my body parts?

Answer
Hi Matilda!
Very sorry for the delay as I was in the hospital with pneumonia. To answer your question...everyone's body is different and it is all based on genetics.  Even though your problem area is in your belly the best way to defeat this is to do both cardio (running, aerobics, zumba, etc...) and total body weight training.  This will help build muscle all over and the more toned you are all over the more fat you will burn which will help burn the fat in your abdominal area.  Hope this helps and good luck!!!

Women's Fitness

Kristina Shane