Women's Fitness/boxing

is boxing an optimasl excercise for women?I dont think so but can you shed somelight on this?

Hi Blaze,
Boxing can be a great exercise for anyone but it really depends on what kind of boxing you are talking about and what you are looking to get out of it.  Obviously actual boxing comes with possible injuries but if you are looking to do real boxing and you are ok with the possible consequences then go for it. If you are talking about aerobic boxing classes or kickboxing classes then yes that can also be a great way to exercise.  It provides cardio along with working your muscle so it can be a great way to get in shape.  Without knowing what specific boxing you are talking about and your goals along with what you are looking to achieve then that is about all I can tell you.  Hope this helps!  Good luck!

Women's Fitness

Kristina Shane

I can answer any questions on women's fitness. Many women struggle with losing weight and I was once one of those women. Now I am a NASM certified personal trainer and I've spent many years researching the best way for women to get healthy, lose weight and maintain it.

Having struggled with weight all my life as well as many health problems such as Lupus and Crohnís disease Iíve researched all my adult life on how to lose weight and keep it off and how to stay healthy when you are sick. I have my own personal training company, KrisCross Training, and Iíve been helping men, women and children get healthy and stay healthy for years. Check out my website, www.kriscrosstraining.com, or my blog http://kriscrosstraining.wordpress.com/.

IDEA Health and Fitness Association Sharecare Elite Trainer AllExperts Expert in Strength Training, Womenís Fitness, Aerobics and Living with Obesity

BS in Sports Management-Fitness and Nutrition Track-California University of PA Certified Health and Physical Education Teacher