Women in Religious Life/will God let me leave an abusive home

i have a question, and i need this answered. i am 25 year old college  graduate, and i am staying at home with my mom and my brother. they are both abusive, my mom has physically abused me ,and my father and so has my brother. i went to a small church that was in a home and they told me that Jesus wanted me to stay home, "to save them", but i am tired of being abused, then they told me that some people where just meant to suffer.  i am to the point where i may want to give up on God. it is hard to find a job and i want to leave, i want to be free and i want God to set me free? is this right? a today my brother who is very tall got in my face and was screaming at me like he was going to hurt me again, i told a church member that was in a church at home, she said that he was my brother and that i should love him and to ask God with,and gave me no support. i want to leave, and i feel like the only way i can break the cycle of abuse is to leave and be free away from them, my entire family is abusive and crazy, i don't want to be like them and i am the only one who is saved, will Jesus let me leave? please answer back thank you

i have asked this question before but i need a different response, i am stuck and i have no one, i am o afraid of making mistake and not being in Gods will

Please get out of the home you're in and find someone else to stay one deserves abuse.  You can witness to your family from a distance, but you must get out of that situation now, and set boundaries with them too.  Everyone is precious in His sight, and don't ever give up on God.  Satan is the one tearing your family a part...not God.  You're in my prayers.  God bless you.

Women in Religious Life

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke

I can answer questions about women in ministry, possible obstacles and ways to overcome them in a male-dominated world. I am also provide insight on how to make the church a better work evironment; additionally, I will only answer them if they are in question format.

I have worked in six different Christian churches doing Children's Ministry. My positions included "Team Leader" to "Children's Minister." Furthermore, I have volunteered in the church for eighteen years in other areas, such as music, greeting, hospitality and small groups.

Manhattan Christian College Alumni Association Fort Hays State University Alumni Association

“Greater Wichita YMCA Case Study on Servant Leadership” International Journal of Diversity on March 15, 2010 with Franklin Publishing Company “Employer Hiring Practices that Discriminate Against Women in the United States” Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal on June 15, 2010 with Franklin Publishing Company “Afford A Care Case Study on Situational Leadership” International Journal of Diversity on December 15, 2010 with Franklin Publishing Company "Grace: Why is it so Important?" Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal on September 15, 2011 with Franklin Publishing Company. "A Comparative Analysis of Subsitent Leadership in the Wichita, Kansas Area with Sonic and Five Guys Restaurant." Business & Law Journal. March 15, 2014 with Franklin Publishing Company. "The Time of the Gentiles." Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal. September 15, 2014 with Franklin Publishing Company. “Survival: A Memoir in Dealing with Rape and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.” (April 21, 2011). Chipmunka Publishing: London, England. "A PTSD Workbook for Rape Survivors: The Transformation from Grief to Forgiveness A Christ-Centered Healing Journey" (2012) Chipmunka Publishing: London, England. "Servant-Leadership and Grace: Changing one Person at a Time." (2013). Lambert Academic Publishing: Saarbrücken, Germany.

Atis International Bible College- Honorary Doctor of Theology (D.Th.) 2013 Atis International Bible College- Honorary Doctor of Christian Education (D.C.E.) 2013 St. Luke Evangilical School of Biblical Studies- Ph.D. Biblical Studies 2012 St. Luke Evangilical School of Biblical Studies- Honorary Doctor of Divinity 2012 Fort Hays State University- Master of Liberal Studies in Organizational Leadership 2009 Manhattan Christian College- B.S. Ministry and Leadership 2008 Wichita State University- B.A. Psychology 2007 Butler Community College- A.A. Psychology 2006

Runner up for Class President with the Citizen Police Academy- November 3, 2009 Debate Judge for Wichita Collegiate School on October 31, 2009 Guest Speaker for MCC with the WFPS Conference- October 17, 2009 “The Role of Women’s Rights and Rape” was the topic Taught Supervisory Leadership and HR Management- August 2008-December 2009 Put together online B.S. Biblical Leadership program for Manhattan Christian College- August 2007-July 2008 Dean’s Honor Roll at Manhattan Christian College online- Fall 2007 National Scholars Honor Society- January 2007 Chancellor’s List for excellent grades at Butler County Community College– Spring 2004 and 2005 National Deans List- 2001 Who’s Who Among American High School Students for excellent grades at Rose Hill– 1999-2001

My past and current clients consisted of those that were children and families in the Christian church setting.