Women in Religious Life/God talking

Question
Over the past few months I think God may be speaking to me.

Things like posts on Facebook, to people. If I ask God to send me someone religious to talk with, often times he will. The overall message is pray, be patient, have faith.

I asked him to bless me with a relationship and the signs started coming. Later my prayers evolved into the betterment of the people involved. To avoid sin, bad influences etc.

Is there any advice you could provide? If so I'd be very great full.

Answer
Dear, He is speaking....the question is, "Are you listening?"  All the signs are there from what you're telling me.  When He speaks with our prayers, He does so in a way that is either a yes, no or maybe.  You are a blessed child of the King as long as you remain in Him (John 17).  Faith is so important in these last days.  Please stay grounded in the Word and prayer as much as possible.  You will be glad you did.  Sometimes He sends Angels to encourage us.  The other day I saw a good Angel inside my house that knocked on my door frame and disappeared to tell me to get up.  I saw another Angel in my yard in beautiful white for the Lord reminding me that I'm protected.  Keep trusting in Him, and not the things of this world, and you will do great.  Always ask for protection, armor of God, and surrender your flesh (the things that make you stumble, so that He can help you).  Keep seeking Him, and you will be blessed.  God is awesome!  May He bless you richly.  

Women in Religious Life

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke